We ask that you call to schedule an appointment. You may schedule an appointment for an evaluation only, or you may schedule to have your surgery done the same day. You will be asked to provide your personal information along with your dental Insurance information. The evaluation portion of your visit will consist of an assessment of your medical health history and a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- Referral slip or note from your dentist or doctor
- X-rays, if applicable (or verify that they have been sent to us)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking and medical health history.
- Medical and dental insurance card along with the insurance referral, if applicable.
- Your New Patient Packet. [ Visit The Patient Registration Page ]
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany patients who are under 18 to all appointments.
We ask that patients with limited English proficiency bring a communicator / translator with them.